– A specific taping technique that relies on the activation of neurological and circulatory pathways present in the body to produce desired results. It improves bio-mechanics, reduces pain immediately, and can speed up healing time of an injury by reducing swelling and bruising at the site of an injury.
Medical Laser Therapy
– Also known as cold laser or low intensity laser therapy, is a form of treatment using low-level lasers on painful and inflamed areas or soft tissue injuries to activate the body’s production of ATP. This in turn increases blood flow, cell generation, and reduces inflammation of injured areas. It has been used to relieve pain, particularly for patients suffering from acute injuries such as a sports injury or a chronic injury such as arthritis. Another advantage to medical laser therapy is that it is painless, non-invasive, cost effective, no side effects and requires no recovery time.
– Also known as spinal manipulation, chiropractors typically do adjustments on the vertebrae of a patient to help bring all vertebral joints into correct alignment, motion and/or function. Any joints that are out of alignment are referred to as “subluxations.”
-We have specific equipment in our rehab suite that we customize for each of our patients unique needs, ranging from recovery of standard sprain/strains to other soft tissue injuries commonly found in sports and auto accidents.
Chiropractic exam and care
– Your first visit will include a chiropractic evaluation by the doctor, and based on his findings, you will be prescribed a high-quality, affordable, care plan to help you attain your highest health potential
-Combining soft tissue rehabilitation and specific methods Dr. Stewart helps patients to recover from acute and chronic injuries.
– Massage is the working of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue using various techniques, to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being. Massage involves using pressure to the body, including tendons, joints, muscles, skin, ligaments, the lymphatic system, etc.
Clinical Nutrition Management
-The number one factor to contend with when considering clinical nutrition is chronic inflammation. It is linked to many chronic illnesses. We focus on this at our office. We provide a vast array of nutritional products and supplements that reduce chronic inflammation, promote wellness, improve health, and provide necessary vitamins and minerals.